I have been practicing seriously for almost two years now. I was committed to a WSB program, I even had a diet for WSB! I have gained a lot of muscle weigh, increased the lifting weight and managed to lose some of the fat. But, somehow I still ask myself if this is what I need. I mean, I do not have the time to be a professional bodybuilder, so how far should I go with the training?

It seems to me that you are having problem with motivation and not the fact that you do not have the time for being a pro. Just ask yourself what you really want. I mean, even professionals get tired from non-stop training. Perhaps a change of activity might help, or just rest for a while. As for me, I liked to combine strength building with martial arts, even though the exercises are completely different and non compatible by many. I mean, for martial arts you need to build up your speed and building muscle mass is not good for that. But, we do what we like, right?