I need some help for building lean muscle mass. I am 19 year old male and I am desperate over my lean muscle mass especially regarding my legs muscles so is there any way I could build my muscles I have tried with so many sports but it doesn't seem to bring me any wanted results. So what else could help me in building my lean muscle mass.

Anaerobic trainings would be the best choice for you or to be more precise you should try with muscle weigh training that consists of overload and resistance muscle training where developing a routine of building muscle mass by having weight muscle trainings is the must –so you better try to have regular work outs. Besides those two main parts of weight muscle training you should make your diet fit your condition the secret is your diet needs to have a lot of proteins and enzymes and you should have regular rest after trainings otherwise you won't build any muscle mass by exaggerating in trainings for if so your muscles would lose the more energy than they were taken through meals. Anyway my advice is to find some good gym with experienced instructors for the fact that following his advices is the best way to build up your lean muscle mass.