Hey there,

So I am reading so much lately about Warrior diet program. As much as I read it, I can see some similarity with intermittent fasting. I don’t know, maybe I am wrong, but those diet programs are so similar for me. It has some same things, some tips, pros and cons that are so familiar to me. Maybe I am wrong,

Do you know? Do you share same opinion with me?

Do you think just like I do that Warrior diet is similar to intermittent fasting or not?

Please, let me know, because I never was happy with Intermittent fasting, so it hey are similar, that is the problem.

Tnx a lot! 

Yes it is. It is very similar. Actually, warrior diet is one of intermittent fasting methods. So, in this diet program you can expect to fast for about 20 hours every day. You can also eat one large meal, every night. That is dream for everyone, right? :) LOL. Well, the philosophy here is based on feeding the body the nutrients it needs. And, night eating is one of those things :)

So, it is particularly the same, and if you can fasting, than you can follow Warrior diet as well. It should not be any problem for you!

Good luck there! 

Hey there,

Thank you for your answer. I noticed similarity, but I didn’t have idea that those are two almost the same things. When I was following intermittent fasting, I can’t say that I was happy with it, but I was able to hold it for a while. Now, while I am searching for some new diet program, I was reading about warrior diet and I just could see that this one is totally similar. But, it is the same :)

Thank you very much for your information, I was so curious about it.

I will see what I will decide :)

Goodbye!