If you are trying to lose weight mainly through exercise, but want to throw in a "diet lite" to help you along and just give you that extra little push in the right direction, then what diet would you be choosing? I am looking for something that will not drain me of any strength because I still want to be able to work out while I am on the diet.

I have been looking into this diet called the zone recently. I think that it has been growing in popularity, and what's great is that the zone should have you eating the perfect amount of calories as well as the right nutritional values. I immediately add that I am not into work outs much, but the zone sure sounds like something you could still do while doing regular exercise!

when i was trying to lose weight i followed the 'eat less, exercise more' plan, and now i am maintaining i go for the the 'its not a diet its a healthy lifestyle' plan.seriously though, you dont need a 'plan' as long as you are eating a balanced diet of fat, protein and carbs, getting your 5 a day, and cut back on things like chocolate, cake etc that has little nutritional value.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use