How much are you enjoying lifting weights? I am 32 years old and I have been practicing body building for almost seven years. I have never used any of muscle gain products, only fat burners for some time. I go to the gym three times a week now, but somehow I am starting to lose motivation. Why is that so? Do I need some other kind of body challenge?

I am 29 years old and I have lost interest in body building long time ago. I trained for 3 years and even though I respect this type of workout I think that it is somewhat pointless. I had a lot of extra muscle mass that made my body look impressive, but still I was too slow for any other sport. So I decided that body fitness and kickboxing are things for me. I am more agile now, faster and the strength is almost the same. True, I cannot lift weights I could before, but to be honest, that is not the goal I want to achieve.