Hi, I have catch a cold, and preferably would like to avoid synthetic drugs and their side effects. So, I need the best herb for a cold symptoms. Does anyone have some positive experiences to share?

Hi, certainly there are many useful herbs in treatment of a common cold. Among others I would propose you Echinacea, the best herb to take during the early stages of your cold. It stimulates the production of white blood cells, that enables stronger resistance to infections. Elderberry is another herb used for symptoms of colds and flu. Recent research confirmed it’s healing properties as an viral deactivator. If taken at the first signs of a cold it would produce the best results. Garlic is referred to as a natural antibiotic since it can destroy bacteria. Allicin, is antibacterial agent that is released when garlic cloves are cut and has specific smell. It has famous reputation of fighting Vampires, due to it’s antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.