What shoes have worked for you the best, with plantar fasciitis? I need to get new shoes and would like to know specifically the brand name, and model #. I can't afford to buy very many pairs of shoes, so I need to find out from those suffering from plantar fasciitis, and which shoes have provided the best support, comfort and relief. Thanks.

these shoes have helped me out alot. they look funny, but once you put them on you will feel the differrence.

The three brands of shoes for plantar fasciitis that I've had luck with are Birkenstock, New Balance, and you're probably gonna laugh, CROCS!!! All of these brands make shoes that are designed to help support the plantar fascia in the foot, and can thus relieve the symptomatology of your condition, regards.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi, I also have been cursed with plantar fasciitis. The best tennis shoes that I have found are the shape ups. Of course all brands should work the same. My feet are so much better since I have put away my old tennis shoes and started wearing the shape ups. I am now looking to replace my other type shoes with more suitable for my problem. You must try the SHAPE UPS!!!!