My very good friend and I are running for several years. We started to run because of fun and now we are running about 10 kilometers almost every day. Yesterday we were talking about good running shoes and we made conclusion that there are so many running shoes that we don't know which one to buy. It would be great if someone may suggest some great distance running shoes.

Hi, I am also running for several years already and i may tell you about my experience with distance running shoes. I would suggest you to buy New Balance LDS605MG.This shoes are rally great and literally made for running. They have 7-spike nylon plate which is great for increased traction. Also they are very light and you don't feel them on your feet yet they protect you in the best way. A midsole is cushioned and firm. I have changed many running shoes but this one is really great.
The other model which is also great but I didn't choose it is Adidas adistar Trail 3. It is also very light, cushioning literally absorb every shock to your feet and gives your feet needed support.