ok so i woke up yesturday morning with a hem. After a LONG night of drinking. I got home and looked in the mirror because it felt like hell! I see it and its so big i didnt even think that it was a hem. But it is. its at LEAST the size of a walnut. At this point im 98% disabled. Cant move, eat, sleep. Well i can eat but if i do i will have to go #2 And im sure that wouldn't be good. I can goto the doctor but i would rather not cause there is nothing they can really do but surgery and i know how those always turn out! therefore im asking you guys what is the best thing i can do? Right now i am just laying in bed trying to be comfortable scence walking isnt much of an option i am using prepuration H about every 3 hours. Anything else i can do you that you can help me with would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you sooo much!

Well for starters you can run a HOT bath and go sit in it that and take some pain pills this will take some of the pain away. While you are in there think about what you've been eating to get this. Sounds like you need a change of diet!! Like the rest of us time to change to a HIGH FIbre Vegetable base diet. I take it it's an external Hem? if so you could get it banded, but it does hurt quite a bit no matter what your doctor says. there is not much else you can do for it really that i've found. If you decide to get it banded go so a colorectal surgeon not a GP.

You can have it lansed. I had it done when I had one just like you are talking about. It doesn't hurt that bad and recovery is pretty fast 4 days or so. I just went to a proctologist. However I had it come back a year later and had to have surgery which really sucked. Myabe you will have better luck.

Take care