Is that to much?

I am running the Jacksonville Marathon on December 14 here in Jacksonville Florida (What a coincedence :P )
Then I have the opportunity to do a 5K Trail Run on December 21 followed by 5K Hilly Road Race in New Jersey while I am up north on Vacation.

Am I crazy?

I sort of posed this question in the Run and Race Reports but I think it got missed so I thought I would pose it here.

It depends on how well you want to do. If you're racing for PRs, I wouldn't do the middle one. Do your marathon and then do the 3rd race on the list. I did a 10k the week after a half marathon and I felt it was too close to give 100% at the 10k. I still had a great time though. So if you're just racing for the fun and good times of it, do it!

MED,
I am just doing it for the fun of it. Living here in Florida I don't get to run many hills and with any luck it might be snowy etc. Plus it would give me some shirts that other people might not have!

The middle race sounds like a pain in the butt so I don't plan on any great time and I was going to use the final race to keep me motivated to run whhile I was on vacation at my in-laws.

So long as you just plan to have fun with the last two races, I say go for it. Worse case is that you will have withdraw or that you will just run slower than you like. But just think of all the stares you will get when you tell your fellow racers that you would normally run faster, but you just ran a marathon last week.

You can do it. Race the marathon and just run the other two. You'll probably get some sick kind of pleasure from racing that much.

Not too long ago, I did 3 races in 7 days. It was tough, but do able. 2 were 5Ks and the other was a duathlon.

I agree with the almighty Hayes!
You can do it. I did a 5K the week after my last marathon...I wasn't that fast..but not too bad, either.

Well Everyone,
I am really leaning towards doing it. The whole idea is to have fun and to get me moving again (albeit at a slow pace) after my marathon. I have no visions of setting PR's especially since both courses will be very hilly. I just want to have some fun, wear some Florida Race T's so I stand out and maybe shock some people up there!

I did seven races in seven weeks (two were in one weekend even). While none was a marathon, two were halfs and I thrived. Do it. You'll surprise yourself. Particularly the B@stard. You never know till you try.