Hey,
Did anybody read or better try Bill Phillips' Body for Life diet? I would really appreciate if someone would share with me his/ hers experience!
Thanks for replies!

Hey,
I have his books. He is the good one, at least his books are worth reading. Bill Phillips' Body for Life is actually an exercise and nutrition (diet) programme and it lasts 12 weeks. Nutrition is the main part and also is exercise. Nutrition is based on 6 smaller meals. But it’s no starvation… diet allows foods like vegetables, fish, poultry, lean meat, egg whites and carbohydrates as potatoes and brown rice. You must also drink 10 glasses daily. Basically, his diet decreases the level of intake of carbohydrates (from 60 % to 40 % - 50 %) and increases the level of protein (from 25 % to 40 % - 50 %). The level of fat is very low. That is why Bill Phillips' Body for Life diet programme is a great muscle builder! But you have to exercise! Exercise is daily part of the Bill Phillips' Body for Life diet programme. Exercise involves weight training and aerobic exercise, both for 3 days/week. The seventh day you relax :-)
Bill Phillips' Body for Life diet programme is different life – style. If you are ready for that, than try it. Once the diet is over, most people forget about the way they eat and how much they exercise. These cases do not lead to success.