i have a female friend who is 36 years old. who sufferes from bioplar. she has two serious nervous breakdown and was sections under the mental health act. the second time around. my question is what is bioplar and how does that affected her everyday activities. and is bioplar an personality disorber or not.

I have a low grade-version of this and it is hard to explain because it is different in every person. I suggest reading information on it at Wikipedia.com, webmd.com, and/or http://www.mayoclinic.com/.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Like I said, it's just so different from person to person just like everything else in life. I hope you find what you need. :)

what are you symtoms. and is your bioplar mild or severe

bipolar is a condition where the brain cannot when in a manic state control the emotions. They not always like this but have repid cycles or not so rapid cycles. Find it difficult to deal with being happy or sad and go overboard. Find it difficult to find the middle (normal) rd. Swing from happy to depression. Find it difficult to make decisions and sometimes are very bad with directions and have grand ideas which can not be obtainable. They need a lot of understanding. Hope this helps.