I recently found out im pregnant and my drs appt isnt untill next week. I had to have a biopsy on my cervix about 3 weeks ago at my gyno due to an abnormal pap(which came back ok thank god). My concern is that i might have been 1week-3weeks(tops) pregnant at the time of my biopsy. Would this procedure were they took a litle piece of my cervix have effected my unborn child??

You may still be able to hope but make sure to get another ultrasound in a couple weeks to confirm. It's not uncommon to bleed for the first trimester. Many women still have their "periods" even through an entire pregnancy. Just make sure to keep on top of it with your doctor

Unfortunately their reply thing when you sign up is having glitches. The reply above was not ment for this thread but this one is:

It's highly doubtful that the procedure made any difference with the baby because of how little it is and they don't usually attach to the cervix. Don't worry about it and just look forward to this new baby!