Can i be pregnate if i gave my bf a bj and he ejaculated in my mouth n then had sex and then took two bcontrol pills

It's really unlikely if u have taken birth control hun

Thats the thing i missed a week before but i took 4 right after

Hmm I think you'll be ok, do you know when your periods due? You could do a test just to put your mind at ease x

I have an irregular and this happend yesterday so i think it could be to early i take birth conrrol but i missed a whole week but i took for pills after but im still stressing

You still have time to take a proper morning after pill, I think you can take them up to 3 days after unprotected sex :)

Can i get one at a clinic tomorow ? Or doesit have to be today CVs doesnt have it and niether does rite aid and i dnt have a walgreens around my area i dnt drive and i still live with my parents im 18

Umm could your doctor give you one? I'm not sure how it works as I'm from the UK. Could you maybe Google pharmacies in your area or get a bus somewhere?