I am 16 years old and me and my boyfriend were playing around, i was doing oral on him and he was 'playing' with me. i am due on my period this week, but am really worried that it wont come because 3/4 days ago i noticed some brown discharge in my underwear, and also a black/brown thick discharge aswell then 2 days ago i noticed a tiny bit of blood in it aswell. I am really worried as ive never had this before, so am really worried that i maybe pregnant. could this be possible? Im still a virgin, but i have have tried 2 have sex using a condom. Im not on the pill.
Please please help if u have any information please let me no.

If you are still a virgin there is no way on Gods green earth you are pregnant. You actually have to have intercourse not oral to get pregnant

ummm yes u can get pregnant if ur still a virgin!!!!!! if her boyfriend was just playing around her private area and ends up cumming than the sperm will enter and there is a chance of getting pregnant or if there having anle sex and he cums there is a chance that his cum can leak down and enter the vigina because sperm does not die as soon as it hits oxygen and it has a few seconds to live before it dies but i know i read somewhere that this is possiable. i mean what are the chances but i just had to say that there is a way to get pregnant if ur still a virgin. o.O

Even though that's possible, it is veyr, very, very unlikely to the point where it is nearly impossible. YEs, you do need to be careful but that's not possible. Also, if you are having anal sex, that does not mean that you are a virgin. Does that makes sense?