I have problems with my face for years already and now I am despair. I wonder if boils I suffer from will ever go. I notice they poop up on my face two or tree of them, and just when they would heal, I notice other ones. I cannot stand it any more and I do not know what to do. Did anyone experienced something like this and maybe have good advice for me?

I have exactly the same problem as you do. I have low self-confidence because of this. That is why I clearly understand what are you talking about and I know how you might feel. I know boils pooping up on face is terrible thing. After some time I realized I could not get rid of boils easy, I decided to visit the doctor. I was thinking it must be something in my blood. Firstly, what is important, how clear you are and do you wash your face with good products. Beside this, I think your diet can affect this acne type so you should take care of diet and intake plenty of water. If this cannot help, I would recommend you to visit your dermatologist. Maybe it was like in mine case, problem that requires medical treatment. I healed my boils, and I hope your doctor will discover why do you get boils and search for appropriate treatment for you.

I have also battled that problem. Whenever I would get nervous or stressed I would get them on my butt, thighs, stomach, and even genitals. I went to the doctor and this is what she said. You need to have your blood cleansed. You can purchase blood cleanser from any helath store. Stay away from reds, like, ketchup, tomatoes, red meat and sugary foods. Do this for about two weeks. Also your doctor can also prescribe some antibiotics. I hope this helps....

Celebrity
Hey! Thx for the advice! I am battling this problem for ages. How old are you? Did this blood cleansing work for you? How long did you perform this regime? I just don’t know how I am going to stay away from the sugary foods! What about the boils now?

Sugary foods was my weakness too. The process should last between 10 to 14 days. What a bummer? The blood cleanser worked for me. In addition to that, I was prescribed some antibiotics. It worked out fine. I haven't had a boil since April. Do you have to get them lanced or do you let them burst on their own?? I am 30 yrs old. I got my first one when I was in the 7th grade on my spine. Relax, normally boils come from stress and remember to excercise daily.

Celebrity
Ok, thanx for your feedback. I will try with the cleanser as well. I suppose it will also be good to clean my body from red meat a little bit.
I don’t have much time to exercise but I play football with my friends once a week. It’s not much but it’s something.
I get most of the boils on my face and at the back of my head, in the hair, on the neck, near the hear line. I can’t wait for them to burst on their own as they are so annoying. I usually use a needle and lance it with it. But they keep coming back!