I was tested for a bladder infection today and found out I had one. But my doctor was very rushed and didn't ask very many questions and prescribed me medication for burning during urination(which I DON'T have, and made it very clear that was not the pain I was feeling.) I noticed blood in my urine but just recently noticed that the blood is not coming before NOR during urination. Right after I finish urinating, as soon as the flow stops, I go into an extreme amout of pain. I watched last time and noticed that when I am in that severe pain, THAT is when the blood starts dripping out. There was NO blood in the toilet before the pain started. I've looked over countless medical sites and found NOTHING on bleeding after urination when it comes to bladder infections, only before or during. What is this?

Ouch, I know that sometimes stopping the urine flow that you've got some sort of issue with the muscles at the front of your urethra. That's my best guess for what's going wrong with you. I don't know why your doctor ignored you, but if that's the case then it's a good idea for you to see a different one instead. I don't think that they're really listening to you if that's the case. Can you see another doctor?