Probably about 4 months ago my boyfriend broke my hymen while fingering me. It wasn't that bad but there was a gush of blood. Now lately I have begun to masturbate with a bottle (just the neck) and every time I do, I bleed a great amount again. What is causing this? I've heard that its possible all the blood from my hymen wasn't completely broken, I've also tried to break more of my hymen deliberately while pleasuring myself. I have never had sex, and just want the bleeding to stop. I have also bled while being fingered even after the bleeding stops. I know it is not his fingers because there is no longer any discomfort, just bleeding.

i think ders a prob in ur vagina maybe its getting hurt thru pressure..

I hade a friend that hade that same problem I know u want to pleasure you're self but u have to leave it alone and let it heal for anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks!