i had masterbation last night and found bleeding.dont know what to do.its not bleeding that much. it stoped after half an hour. did i lost my verginity? very much upset for this reason. plz help me...

If you inserted something, you probably broke your hymen. It's a thin layer of membrane, some girls are born without one and some break it before sex by like gymnastics or tampon insertion, but it breaks during sex anyhow. (you 'popped you cherry.') It's nomal.

It's fine, it'll go away after a few days. Some people might disagree, but I don't think you can lose your virginity until you've had sex.

she is right. you have to have sex with a person before you can loose your virginity

you are getting confused with loosing virginity and breaking hymen you broke your hymen

you scared me there, I thought you were a guy with a bleeding penis(one of the biggest fears of all men).
lol, I forget girls get turned on too sometimes.