Hi, my daughter is 15 years old and she has many blemishes on her face. Some of them are small while the others are erupting. I would like to find way how to help her to prevent her skin clear and in the same time to prevent scarves which may left after such skin disorders. Thank you.

Hi, blemishes are common problem for kids in those ages. First of all their skin has to be clear and sometimes it is the best way to clear it with soap and water. Also squeezing of acnes may be very dangerous and may left scarves behind. I may suggest you to try silky Camelia oil which made great results on my daughter skin.

I use to have really bad acne everywear on my face and my back, i went to a skin specialist and they put me on accutane and it worked great. They are pills, you take two a day for like 8 weeks I think?... and by the end I was a completely different person. It is a perscription only medicine, I dont think insurence will cover it and it is extremely expencive! but if you have the money it could change your sons life! I think it ends up on being like $3 a pill X 2 day... X like 6-8 weeks.... I am a girl, but I am like 99% sure it is for men too. I think their are just a lot more precausions*SP... for women, you have to get on birth control cause it could cause birth defects and stuff but anyways, I just looked it up for you, **edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed** It is like the 26th down on the list, if you click on it it will give you more information.Also, the third one from the bottom, tretinoin, i recoment that one if the other is to expencive. I was given that as well and it did work, I just wanted them gone asap so that is why I ended up using the accutane.. Anyways, I hope this information helps you. If you have any questions just repost.