My thoughts lately are with colonic irrigation. Imagine if 32 years of toxic waste is drained from your body. It’s like getting a "new you", a chance to start over. Unfortunately rinsing out your colon costs about 95 euro a session, and about 4 are needed, although I know that Colonic hydrotherapy is proven to work it is still expensive. Toy soldiers, marbles and that chewing gum you were warned not to swallow when you were a kid all get flushed out with colonic irrigation.

The Colonic Irrigation using the gravitational method is an internal bath which helps cleanse the colon of poisons, gas, and accumulated fecal matter, but it does not involve the retention of water. There is no discomfort, no internal pressure. I’ve recently had a course of four treatments of colonic irrigation and not only have I found the effects beneficial but other people have told me how much fresher I look. My skin is great and my hair condition has improved and I also got a flatter tummy due to the treatment. It cost me 75 euro per treatment which I think was money well spent, health doesn’t have price.