I WOULD LIKE TO GET A REMEDY FOR BLOATED STOMACH.

You should try with Motilium 10, it treats nausea, stomachaches, bloated stomach and all the troubles you could have with this. It worked for me though. If your stomach is bloated, it indicates that it doesn’t tolerate something you eat or drink. What is the most likely to irritate your stomach are dairy products. You should make a break taking them, lets say for two weeks and you will see what the situation with your stomach will be like. If the bloating doesn’t stop, then it’s not the matter of the dairy products, you should replace it with not eating wheat and then wait some time and see how your stomach reacts. I thing cutting down on cerrtain groups of the food and watching the reaction would give you the answer. Then, when you finally find out what is causing you troubles, you can make the pattern of your eating habits, including the minimum of the food that is the cause for your stomach bloating.
But, before you start taking any medications, you should consult your healthcare provider.

Wobenzym N
Join the millions of proponents spreading the word about Wobenzyme N (Wobenzym N) by experiencing the relief for yourself.

i have real trouble too..
with cutting out food products, you should actually wait 6weeks, for it to definitely be proved the cause or not.
til then..try charcoal tablets and peppermint tea, or, if youre like me, and get worse after drinking hot drinks, try peppermint oil capsules.