Hey everyone,

I have a strange issue. The other night, I yawned really hard and immediately felt a pain in my stomach like I pulled a muscle. After that, I felt a little sick but I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, I felt dizzy and vomited.

I haven't vomited since but I do have the strange sensation of bloating or gas trapped in my stomach, as well as a little constipation and lower back pain (not severe).

Anyone know what would have caused this?

Thank you!

It sounds to me like the two issues are unrelated but still happened at the same time. The dizziness would be related to yawning--it sounds like you upset your inner ear or something like that. As for stretching out a muscle in your stomach or something like that, it is possible that it happened while yawning but it's likely not related. I think it might be a good idea to see a doctor just to make sure that it is gas. Please keep us posted!

Well dizziness is unlikely to be connected with with vomiting. And I agree with healthandfitnessguy, you might have straighten some of your abdominal muscles. If this does not occur again that you are fine, but if you experience this again you might want to go and check your self with a doctor. Maybe there is a problem with intestine.