I suffered from chest discomfort for some time. I went to see a doctor and he told me to angiogram. I had angiogram week ago and it showed blockages of two arteries. They can not be stented. I got medication as a therapy, but I’ve been recommended to start with some activities too. What I should do?

The management of a patient with coronary artery disease where the two arteries have blockages and are not amenable to the new stent procedure is dependent on how symptomatic you are. Your doctor should recommend you type of activities. However, the best activity is walking. By that, I mean walking at a brisk pace so that you feel that your breathing is slightly faster and that you are just beginning to perspire.
Other activities that would be helpful are light housework, gardening, shopping or walking in a mall. But you should limit all these activities. If chest discomfort should occur, remember to stop your activity.