How much I have to exercise per day to lose some weight. What is enough? What is better aerobics or running? Thanks.

If your goal is to lose weight, try to get an hour of physical activity equivalent to brisk walking each day. It doesn’t have to be aerobic exercise, because the goal is to burn calories, and you can do that countless ways, such as using the stairs instead of the elevator, parking your car in the farthest parking space, or mowing the lawn or gardening. If you are doing an activity, like running, then 30 minutes a day should be sufficient Or if you are doing something that takes about half the effort of brisk walking, like gardening, you'll have to do it two hours.

Hallo Agnes,
Amount of exercise per day is not a constant, and it will vary from the first few days of your training. And as time passes you will have more strength to exercise more. In my opinion the first few days you should exercise at least half an hour. I think that running is better for losing weight than aerobic exercises. I think you should try to combine these two activities. First try with some aerobic exercises for fifteen to twenty minutes and then go for a fifteen or twenty minutes of running. Don’t run too fast, because you will get tired fast, just have a slow paste and do the whole twenty minute run. How much weight do you wish to lose?