Hello, Im 17, and I have been having blood clots and brownish discharge before my period and yes I have irregular periods. Me and my boyfriend are sexually active but we ALWAYS use protection and not once has it never broke on us. So likely Its impossible for me to be pregnant :/ Last month my period came late and severe abdominal pain. I've never discovered that before D: and now this month Im having huge blood clots and brownish spotting a week before I start my period. I think 2 days ago it stopped. My period has never done this before. I'm just a lil worried and thinking that I am pregnant but it's impossible cuz my boyfriend always pulls out with the condom on. I don't know what To think! I need someone's answer :( has this ever happened to y'all before? Thank you if you do answer.

this has happened plently of times to me, if you have pain it could be a ovarian cyst which going for a us scan can tell you right away, they do usually go on there own tho so dont worry yourself, i have brownish bleeding just before my periods aswell, its just old blood, it can be from your previous period, i wouldnt worry yourself too much tho