I'm a 32 year old male, no family history of colon cancer and for I'd say the last 6 months to a year I'd have a little blood on my toilet paper or about 5 months ago a bunch dripped out. Bright red. When I wipe I feel a small bump just inside the anus to the very rear. A little tender to touch but nothing super painful. Ill have a tad bit of pain when going to the bathroom but nothing that's terrible. The lump or bump is very small but just a little tender. My eating habits haven't changed. haven't lost weight, only symptoms are the bump and blood on toilet paper or streaks of red blood on the stool its self.Should I see a gastro dr? Get a cancer test? Or am I freaking out over nothing? :( Please help

Most likely hemorrhoids. Bump is probably an external while the bleeding is probably coming from internals. Often painless bleeding is only indication internals are present. Rather than worry about it see a doctor. It is a quick exam and will put your mind at ease. Once you have hemorrhoids you can help avoid flare ups but may require medical procedures down the road regardless of how well you manage them.