i am only 18 and have had one hemroid for a year , it bleeds and it sucks and i am starting to get another one , i am to embarised to go to any one ! but it is awful !! what do I do?

If it bleeds its a bad sign, you HAVE to go to the doctors and get it checked out. its not ebarrassing they see butts all they (that is a shity job)
they will give you medication and it helps alot they may even have to remove it.

Since you do have a bleeding and if you are in pain, that is just one of the reason to call your doctor. Sometimes, all those hemorrhoids treatment that you can find on the internet, those homemade treatments are not a good idea especially when you notice the blood.

It is really hard for me to tell you what you should do or what is the best treatment in your case, so I would definitely advise you to visit your doctor about this issue. 

He should know what is the best for you and should you have some classical treatment or surgery. 

I have the same problem accept I haven't had it for a year I only bled once. But it hurts. I don't have any insurance to go to the doctors. What do I do.

i'm only fifteen.

Im an 19 year old male..Ever since i graduated high shool in 2005, I have had so much lame tests done to me like: ALOT of blood work and a colonoscopy.

What my problem is, is that every once in a while ive had blood in my stool. The toilet bowl turns red and it literally scares the sh*t out of me. Its not dark blood so, i know its from a hemroid.

I got the colonoscopy done and it ruled out cancer and other problems. But i have a hemroid.

The worst part about it is, i eat good foods(fiber, and whole grains, and veggies,fruits) I feel like my diet is good.

The doctor told me that it could be from stress. So i try not to get all worked up about anything. My stools arent really that big or hard.

it just bums me out cause ive seen this guy for like 2 years now and my ass still bleeds!! but then it goes away for a month or two.

He has given me tons of meds that help my stool get soft, its just im afraid im gonna have the runs.

plus my stomach constantly growls..like you know that growl you have when like your gonna have the runs. Mine just does it 24/7 no runs

i am a 18 year old male i have had hemroids my whole life and now they flared out was painful at first its my 5th day in bed and they wont go away i have had a lot of bleeding and when i make bowel movements it doesn't hurt only burns when i apply witch hazel. Am i going to have to go under surgery?

im 27 just had the band hemorrhoid surgery. i tell you now. its your diet dawgy. for the last seven years ive eaten sh*t since i moved out. in and out, jack, donalds, yeap the list goes on. fast food or no food, right? wrong dawg. be good to urself first. get fiber supplements. dont be lazy go do it. you dont want to be here bro. this last week has been the most morbid of my life and ive been through alot of sh*t in my short 27 years. i have a lot of regret and currently i have more. i seriously could help you bro. go to a natural health food store get some sylium and various other fibers, they come in bags like wheat germ. put that in ur juice in the mornings. youll sh*t like a hero. the most embarrassing topic. i know. its been a real issue for the last three years. no home cooked meals and what not. i drink a grip of soda and fart like im sponsored. gotta switch to water. serious life changing things must take place dawg. trust me go do one-good-thing for urself. its ur diet i guaran f*****g T it. fix that fix you. P.S. no more madden and sitting on the couch all day taking bong rips. go run atleast once a month. lol k buddy best of luck

ei can any1 help me ive got this lump that popped up a couple of days ago ive searched pics and stuff and it looks like hemroids and its on the outside... what do i do???? it gets smaller sumtyms then goes big??? please help

ei im only 16 and can any1 help me ive got this lump that popped up a couple of days ago ive searched pics and stuff and it looks like hemroids and its on the outside... it gets smaller sumtyms then goes big??? how can i cure it?

I had hemorrhoids for 4 years since giving birth to my first son. Going to the bathroom was so scary for me. until I did my research about the hemorrhoids, changing my eating habits and going to the gym was the first thing that i needed to do and also i discover what is called psyllium husk. it comes in powder form and caps. This is the best thing that has ever happen to me. cut out the junk food and drink lots of water..psyllium husk is a God sent. its been a month and there is no irritation with having a bowel movement.

I completely agree with Support Guy. Bad diet and sitting on my ass all day is exactly what caused and continues to cause my problems, even after surgery.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm a fairly young male (25)...it started happening to me about 2 years ago, the first time it happened it coincided with a stressful part of my life (university) and eating very badly without exercise. I went on amassive health kick in May 2006 and it began to go away and only rear its ugly head now and again. I stopped going gym regularly following a summer holiday in August 2007 but it never really came back too bad for me to notice.

However, recenty it came back with a vengence...so much so that I was ringing the NHS helpline at 5am in the morning due to the irritation unsettling my sleep. Since then I have gone to my doctors. He obviously said I have a hemroid and also suggested the normal things - lots of water, fruit, veg, whole wheat stuff. He also reccomended psyllium/isphagula husk. I'll report back how effective it is! I'm planning to up my gym attendance and water intake and reduce the c**p I eat. I'm sure the fact I slipped in my gym attendance didn't help matters.

I'm planning to supplement my diet with 2 teaspoons of psyllium husk per day (one in the morning and oe at night). I'm also going to switch to a less sugary cereal like McCanns Steal Cut Oats - these were aesome for energy in the morning and resisting those mid morning hunger pans.

I wish you all good bumbum health!

i am only 19 and i have had hemorrhoids for the past two years. this past year i have had them really bad and they have been bleeding. hemorrhoids run in my family, but i have them the most severe out of everyone. i told my doctor and he prescribed a cream but the hemorrhoids are still bleeding, this is only the second time they have bled to the point where there has been blood in the toilet. i do not know what to do i am petrified of doctors and i do not know if i am using the cream at the right times. any suggestions?

i am 22 male and the day of thanksgiving 2008 i got my first case of hemroids. its funny because people talk about good diet and exercise cures/makes hemroids disappear but ive been working out and eating healthy relgiously for 2months prior to this thanksgiving incident.

i drink alot of water, eat chicken, tuna, steak, turkey, sweet potato, veggies, salad. pretty much a high protein, low carb, no sugar diet.

ive had it for almost 5 days now and i notice it gets bigger and smaller. no bleeding...i am still eating super healthy but havent been able to work out from the pain. i dont see how this could have come about for the first time at a healthier stage in my life? any ideas?