Hello there. Let me introduce myself. My name is James, I am 28 years old, former handball player, which basically means that I am very active and that I am in the sports for a long time, years and years. Anyway, my good friend had his "night" because he is getting married, so we were handing out and we were drinking. I usually don't drink, I don't like alcohol, but it happened to me. Next morning when I woke up and went to the toilet, I notice a blood in the stool. For the first time in my life, I have some health issue. What does this mean? 

There is your answer. Healthy and active man combined with binge drinking and this happens. Also, have you ever consider that you have a problem with hemorrhoids? Maybe this is an issue with you. Maybe the alcohol in the first place is not the main culprit. When was the last time when you went to see your doctor? My advice for you is to wait for a couple of days and of course, observe your stool to see is there a blood in stool after drinking alcohol or you do have problems with it without drinking it. And tell us what did you notice? 

A healthy and active male usually don't drink. At least, that is what I believe. Maybe you don't tolerate alcohol at all. Maybe this is the main reason for this. Is this the first time that you actually had a lot of alcohol or not? Does this ever happen to you before? Alcohol can initiate some reactions that you were not aware that they actually exist. So, if I were you, I would avoid alcohol next time because you can see that it doesn't do anything good for you. Go back to your healthy life and training. Have a nice day! 

Look, as soon as you notice a blood in your stool, no matter do you is it after drinking or for some other reason, you need to go to the hospital imidaitelly. Blood in the stool generally should not be ignored. It can be an alarming symptom.The color of your blood can define what you are dealing with. For example, dark blood is a sign that you have some abdominal issue. It can be colorectal cancer as well, but I really don't want to scare you. Also, if you already have a gastritis issue, drinking alcohol can make it worse. Especially if you are drinking some painkillers, such as Advil. But to avoid questions such are "what this is" and "what could be", consult your doctor.

Celebrity

Good day.

Excessive consumption of alcohol has been connected with the development of hemorrhoids, so if you don't drink alcohol usually, drinking weekend is a excessive consumption, two days a week is just enough to see and to feel some changes. You are also probably dehydrated after drinking alcohol, that is a very common thing that happens. I think that there is no reason to be scared, just check this with hemorrhoids, maybe you have this problem, which is nothing strange. My good friend is a bodybuilder and he saw blood in his stool as well, he got really scared but it turns out that he had hemorrhoid issues as well. 

Is there anywhere that I can sign that alcohol is affecting your health? I really don't see what people see in alcohol consumption. Also, if you are saying that you are healthy, active male, why do you need alcohol? To impress your friends? I don't know. I don't drink alcohol and I have really good and healthy life. I was watching people around me who really take too much alcohol and that is not good. Also, drinking can also make it more difficult to digest food or to absorb vital nutrients, particularly proteins and vitamins, which is also bad for your organism. I have hemorrhoids and they are "active" even if I don't drink alcohol. I am sure that you have this problem as well, just alcohol showed you what you are dealing with.