being a 21 year old college student I been binge drinking on weekends, i usually binge 6-7 drinks per setting without much consequences.

However, last Friday, me and my friend decided to drink the entire bottle of 750ml of vodka in a time span of 2 hours, after that I also had 2 shot whiskey.

Needless to say I was very drunk but I didn't not black out and clearly memorized everything that happened during the night.

My problem started the next day when I slept for 13 hours and experienced the worst hangover I ever had, I still feel effects of the alcohol on my cognition, I have hard time concentrating, solving problems, and thinking in general. I don't feel as sharp as my former self.

My question is did the amount of alcohol I consume during that one setting cause permanent brain damage?

I also like to note that this negative effect on my mind has persisted for more than three days, I'm still having a hard time with math problems, and conceptual abilities has decreased.

do people have any insights into this?

Alcohol poisoning give it a few days

I think it's silly to classify video game addiction as an actual, legit, psychiatric illness.