OK... my story is simple. im 15 years old living in UK. i moved here(to this country) 2 years ago from(well it doesnt matter)... and i went like 2 month without school. after 2 weeks when i started the people sayd i had a BO(body odor). ok i changed my shirt 3/7 and had a bath 3/7. fair enough. i fixed thous thing by changing shirt every day and having a shower every day and i use a deodor now(ughh suprise!!!). i went to school and still had the same problem. maybe its the temperature over here, because where im from, there is max 20-25 and here 30-35. maybe i sweat too much, but i dont know about that one coz i sweat before and i didnt smell. now it has ruined my life. smell mostly comes from my pits soo... i cant do much and move around much in school, otherwise.... you know. can someone help me?

Hi honey! BO is a personal thing, depending on what you eat etc and of course puberty! It is an awful thing for teenagers to go through! So first of all lets see if you eat any of the following:

Garlic, Onions, Coffee, Smoke, Curry, Chiles, Salami, Feta, Pepperoni, spicey foods etc.

Now - this might sound strange but it is becoming more and more common - either clip your underarm body hair down to barely nothing, shave it off or Neet it off! - My eldest has a HUGE problem with perspiring, not so much BO - he can soak a shirt in a few minutes, so we bought Neet and he used this and it has worked!

I am sure in Britain you can find what we have here, the best for young men is Clinical Strength Mitchum - The Clinical Strength REALLY attacks the bacteria! Wash your body with an antibacterial wash - such as Teraseptic, where cotton as much as possible! Keep your breath clean etc. AND don;t cover smells with cologne - it does NOT work OK? It just adds to the smell ! Since you are a boy (I just reaalized I assumed you were) NEVER use T-tree oil products NEVER! You can get a coconut deoderizing powder from Lush! This is a REALLY good absorbing agent! The problem is you can't wear black! Also they have one called Aromacreme - this is filled with antibactierial herbs and oils! Give it a try too!

This should fix your problem! Let me know how it goes in the next week OK? Good luck honey and big hugs!

OK... i will see what i can find
im not eating any of thous things(sometimes spicey ones)
i have shaved my armpits.

where i could find aromacreme (i think this should do a trick) in West Midland (wolverhampton or birmingham). i just cant find any of thous

Look under Lush uk and see where the stores are - they also have a coconut scented powder - not talc it is rice powder this is FANTASTIC at being a deodorizer! I didn't find one in Wolverhampton but here is the one in Birmingham

BIRMINGHAM
31 CORPORATION STREET, BIRMINGHAM
B2 4LS

You can order on line too!

i have got that coconat deodorant. it kind of works. but i will search for something stronger. thx for big help...