is the word video going to go out with the words "8 track" and "LP"? just curious

Have you ever used workout videos? If so, which ones and a review...thanks! Just looking to change up the cross training a bit now that its "melt your face off" weather.

feel free to move this...I just put it here to get responses

Tae Bo. Back in the day. It will kick your azz.

well not a video but think about some deep water water aerobics. that'll put a hurting on ya and keep ya cool.

Good idea, but I don't have access to a pool. or well, correction. I don't have access to a pool that Amanda, Jake, Billy and Allison won't be tanning themselves at. And I think even that one is only 5'.

Billy Blanks.

One that uses the bag and one that it strictly Tae Bo Cardio.

Play. Sweat. Repeat Daily.

It's gotten to the point where I talk back to him when I'm tired.

Jane Fonda.....back in the day.....she was brutal.....or I was outta shape in college :x

I have. But after I watched it a few times the endlessly happy people shouting out encouragement got on my nerves.

You should get the Bending Crankarms Spinervals video. It's filled with such gems as, "You'll pass out before you die." and "Puking is OK."

I'll openly admit to having tried a workout video. I would never do it again - for some reason they make me feel ridiculous. I think I have foot to eye coordination issues.

I tried Pilates with my wife once as well - feels too much like wallowing around on the floor and not accomplishing anything. I only made it about 10 minutes in and stopped because I felt annoyed.

Has anyone here ever tried running for aerobic exercise? I like that. :wink:

My good friend (who is also a runner) and her husband (who does ultra's) both use this video called "Slim in Six" and they swear by it! They both say it'll kick your butt!

The Tony Little, Believe-Achieve-Total-Buttkickin-Freestyle-Gazelle-Personal-Trainer-Awesome-Quads-Target-Training-Tighten-Firm-&-Smile DVD set is what I'm sending Rob so he can fill out those race shorts of his.