I am a 14 year old boy and I just started weight lifting and I am lifting weight that push me just enough,will this stunt my growth.

It didn't stop me from growing. I was lifting 30-50kgs when I was 13!

It is very possible.

I would suggest not lifting to your max, but lift about 3/4 of it for a longer period.

Lifting weights does not stunt growth. However, because you're still growing don't lift too much. Do enough for exercise; don't overdo it.

Hello there,

You should be just fine if you continue with weight lifting. Of course try not to exaggerate but listen to your body and if you feel like you are lifting too much stop and take a rest. You are young and you are still growing so there is no need to exaggerate. You will build up your muscles anyway just be patient.

Also watch out for your nutrition because you need a lot of calories if you want to do quality practice. It is best to eat two hours before practice meal which is rich with carbohydrates and after you finish with the practice try to eat something rich in proteins. Foods rich in proteins will help in building up your muscles.