Hey whats up im 18 and im bisexual. i've had intercourse with both guys and girls. and i saw some pimples on my pelvic area the other day.. i didnt worry because i usually get them from shaving and stuff. so it was itching for a while.. but i just forgot about it i guess. well this morning i was taking a shower and i saw the same pimple on my testicle and i was like WTF. i have a DR's app next week. but idk.. i dont think i have an std because i dont sleep around.. also i google some diseases such as warts, herpes, and crabs but it doesnt look anything like it. its just a plain regular pimple. well a few.. hehe.. idk.. I guess my new years resolution will be to become abstinent o.O

I just shaved for the first time about a week ago and noticed the same thing recently. I was actually going to post a question about it so if you find out, let me know. I was worried it was herpes or something (because I don't really sleep around, but I've had like 10 partners so I knew it could be a possibility) but I looked at pictures of herpes on the internet to see if that was it and it looks nothing like it. I'm pretty sure it's acne. Let me know if someone gives you a better answer, cause i wanna know too