I'm 14 and for about a year I've been haveing pimples on my vagina. They aren't big and they are all over it. I don't shave down there so it can't be ingrown hairs. I've read that it could be because I wash with soap down there and so I stopped and just used water but the pimples were still there!!! I started to wash with soap down there again because to me it felt unclean using just water. Does anybody know what is wrong and how I could fix it? I can't tell my parents because they would just laugh at me and won't give me help. I don't know if it deals with my period because I've had it since I was eleven but I noticed the pimples just this year. I won't say I have bad acne but I do have acne on my face, chest, and back but not as bad as people with bad acne. I did start developing at an earlier age than an average female ( I started growing boobs in second grade). Does this have anything to do with the pimples on my vagina?

Health Guru
I don't think your mum would laugh at you about it hunny if she knew you you was that worried about it :-)
Are the spots all over or just in certain places around that area?
You could always go on a low dose birth control if your acne concerns you and that should help and that's also good to help with heavy and irregular periods to.
Hope this is some help and if you have any more questions feel free to ask :-)