hey girls. and boys. boys mostly I think because I believe that you can help me. my boyfriend is not happy. not with me, he is not happy generally and he doesn't want to talk about it. I don't think that there is something that bothers him, at all. I just think that he has a problem with oxytocin levels and that we together need to do something about it, to increase it, if you know what I mean. I don't know how. but I want to do that to help him. and to help me. how to Increase oxytocin in men and boost your "happy hormone"? any advice? 

Hi. Your boyfriend is just going through some bad phase I think. It is not your fault at all, it is a phase, but sure that you can help him get over this phase as well. Anyway, here is what you can do - show an intimacy to your boyfriend. Show interest in him, eye contact is important and touch as well. Also, tell some good things to him, for example, tell him why you admire to him, what is something that you appreciate in his behaviour the most. Give your partner a kiss every day, up to 10 seconds. This will improve his oxytocin. Spread a love :) 

Sometimes all that we guys need is a little more love than you girls think that you are offering us. No offense, but I think that you need to try to understand your boyfriend even more than you do and offer him more love than you do at this moment. But also you should know that there is nothing much that you can do if he doesn't cooperate with you in this one. The most important thing that you can do for him is one - stand by your man! Also, being faithful to a significant other clearly involves a lot more than a hormone. Just show him that you are there for him all the time and I think that this should be enough.

Well, I am by his side all the time. I am faithful and he knows that I am here with him and that I will help him no matter what. But I think that I will get bored of this somehow because it lasts for...well, a little bit longer than I wanted. I remember that I have told him about this and he told me that I don't have an idea and that he is going through a bad day now. It is not actually a day, those are days. I will be there for him, don't get me wrong, but I don't know for how long I will be able to take it and for how long I will have to think just about him...God, I will have problems with this as well if I continue like this.

Hi! According to some researchers, the oxytocin levels increase and remain high in the early days of romantic love. That means that those levels rise further not only after sex, but also if the members of a couple simply are in close proximity to one another.  I think that everything about increase oxytocin is clear. It is all about the game of love. To be happy and to feel good, a guy must be loved by his lady. If you think that you are giving him enough of love, you should tell him this and you should open all cards in your relationship. Maybe there is something else that bothers him... 

Celebrity

It is not your fault so you really should not feel any type of guilt - I am saying this because according to your posts, you are feeling guilty because you can't give him what he wants. The only truth is that if he can't help himself, I don't know what you can do to help him. You are doing everything right I suppose, you are there for him, you love him, you respect him and you don't want him to have bad thoughts any single day, especially when it comes to your relationship. Talk is always a good idea, but like someone already told you, I think that there is something else that bothers him. 

I lost the faith in this sentence "have a faith in your man, stand by his side no matter what". I am telling you this from my own experience. I also believed that my beloved has problems with oxytocin hormone, and I did everything to help him. I even had a sex with him when I didn't have a will for it. Step by step, his behavior was not changing a bit and I started to do some researchers. I realized that some guys just need to have several girls to be happy. So, I realized that this might be a case in my beloveds case so I asked him...Of course, he was denied but I had to end this relationship. After that, he was single and having so many girls and he was obviously satisfied. I blame the bad side of oxytocin for this.