Hi, I am 19 years old, and I decided to do something for my body. I don’t want to have all kinds of disorders like most of grownups. How to have a healthy body?

Hi, it’s a good thing that you realized how important this is. Take care of your body, and it will take care of you. Most important thing is what you eat. We are what we eat- if you always eat food with lots of fat, you will become fat yourself. Plenty of fruits, vegetables and fish are the best way to remain healthy and beautiful. Water is also important- it cleans our body from toxins and improves metabolism. You should drink eight glasses of plain water a day. Beside food, for healthy body is very important to have regular exercises. If there’s no specific sport that you like, you should try with aerobic. Try to avoid stress, and laugh often.