I and a skinny girls 5'4 103 lbs and I poop 2 - 4 times and it is huge every time I have two room Mates both bigger girls and they forget to flush the toilet I and there is just a couple pebbles and they poop like once a week.  Why is my poop so Big is it in relskinny me being skinny and is there's being small In relation to them bring chubbier

Having 2 to 4 bowel movements a day is good.  Most people have trouble with 1.  A lot of people are constipated.  It sounds like you have a lot of fiber in your diet.  Perhaps you eat a lot of veggies and fruit and perhaps oatmeal.  That fiber keeps your gut healthy by scouring it out.  Now, it is possible to get too much fiber.  In many ways that just as bad as not enough fiber.  Your heavier friends don't appear to have fiber in their diets and the fact that they are over weight means they are not only eating the wrong things but way to much food.  I can't imagine being constipated for a week.  That's just got to be terribly uncomfortable.