I am 16/m, and whenever I go to the bathroom for a bowel movement, I always seem to have a hard time. I tend to find myself pushing a lot and sometimes that doesn't even help.
- What could be the cause of this?
- Is there anything I could do to prevent this from happening?

Also, my anal area seems to be itching a lot lately. Now, I do take regular showers and am I very clean person when it comes to my body, I just can't figure out why I keep itching down there.
- Could it be things I'm eating?
- Or could it be things I'm not eating?
- How can I prevent this from happening?

Thank you so much for your time!
-andy

You have symptoms of constipation. Psyllium fiber supplement will help restore regularity. Also drink plenty of water, and eat lots of high fiber foods such as fruits and veggies.
Itchy anus could be a sign of pinworm (Enterobius vermicularis) infection. The female pinworms migrate to the anal area at night to deposit their eggs and cause anal itching. The presence of characteristic pinworm eggs on a fecal slide is definitive diagnosis for pinworm infection. Antihelminthic has to be prescribed by your doctor. In the meantime, thoroughly wash your anal area whenever you bathe or take a shower.