Mamralin-Ara WAS DISCONTINUED
CLEARLY BECAUSE OF SOME TYPE OF DEFECT.
If your not fixing your health with excersize and nutrition and are using medical proceedures and/or meds, your health is bound to eventually have more problems

SHYT MAYBE I SHOULD TRY COMFORT FOOD WHEN IM STRESSED.
I would love to GAIN weight.

What kind of food to you eat when streesed in college that produced weight gain????????????????

(23, 5'4, 86lbs)
Needed....HELP TO GAIN WEIGHT WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES

You can achieve firmer breast and decrease the sagging by exercising the muscles on the chest underneath the breast. Depending on how your sagging is the exercises would be different... wide grip push ups will increase the muscle mass on the sides and bottom of the chest and exercises like chest butterflies will increase the sides should strengthen the muscle mass in the middle of the chest and may help firm up the breast. See a physical trainer to get advice on what exercise routine is right for you.

Hey! I have five kids--four biological, one adopted. I've also had cancer (Leukemia) twice in the past 7 years... During/after my second bout of cancer I decided if I couldn't control my darn blood cells, my thighs were certainly going to do what I wanted them to! ;-) During my last pregnancy (I had cancer at the time), I started walking on a treadmill. I was about four months pregnant, and I decided I wouldn't wait until after the pregnancy to try to get in shape. I walked 2 miles a day, 5 days a week. After I had the baby, I increased to three miles a day and increased speed (I also started running some of it--like, run a mile and a half, walk a mile and a half). Anyway, I lost 20-25 lbs off my pre-pregnancy weight. Of course, my breasts got smaller (from a C to a B), but that was okay. However, we are moving for the 7tn time in 15 years (my husband's military), and we've been under a lot of stress selling our house. I have lost a few more pounds and am still exercising, and all of a sudden my breasts are really small and sagging! I tried on a size A bra today and it fit! UGH! I joke with my husband that I have two pancakes hanging off my chest. It bites!!!!!! I have looked at info. on breast lifts/augmentation on-line, but I hate to do that. I don't like being "fake" in any way, and I'm wary of unneccsary surgery. But man I hate my breasts now. Anyway, just thought I'd put in my two cents on weight loss and boobs.

Hi, I have never posted anything before in my life but I was searching all over the web to see if the weight loss in my breast was normal and I am hoping anyone listening here may have some insight or experience. The weight loss I mentioned above is exactly as I typed it. I have a significant loss of weight ant sagging in my RIGHT breast but my left is exactly the same. I have lost just a bit over 10lbs but the only thing I have noticed is that my left breast looks remarkedly different than my right. The left still a bit sagging and the right for the first time in years is actually smaller and less saggy. It isn't just in my head because I asked my hubby to tell me if he saw any difference and I didn't tell him what difference and he saw it right away. This feels crazy. Ichecked the left for lumps in case it just looked bigger for the wrong reason but it seems all clear. Is it ok to slim down one sided like tthis or do I need a doctors appt?

HGH Advanced

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Price: $89.95 (multi-buy discounts and bonuses available)
Overview: #1 Rated Natural HGH Releaser and Anti-Aging System

HGHAdvancedHGHAdvanced is the strongest natural HGH Releaser currently available containing a proven formula of high quality ingredients.

HGHAdvanced has been specifically designed to deliver you an array of benefits that include decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, improving the look and smoothness of your skin, reduction in body fast, increasing lean muscle, increasing bone density, maintaining memory, boosting your sex drive, and improving your overall physical and mental well being.

Note that there are no negative side effects associated with consuming HGHAdvanced. However, if you do not see or feel any results (very unlikely) then you are covered by a very generous 180 day money back guarantee.

It’s clear to see why HGHAdvanced is rated as the best Natural HGH Releaser currently available!