Hi, I finally managed to lose 25 pounds. I am very happy and proud. However, I am struggling with another problem now. I have sagging skin, and it’s something very unattractive. I have to do something about it, but I don’t know what. Any suggestions?

Hi, I was dealing with the same problem when I lost 30 pounds. Before that, I was obese, and I couldn’t walk properly. When I lost all that weight, my skin was sagging, especially around my stomach. I wasn’t thinking about this problem before I started a diet, and I wish I was, because it would be easier to prevent skin sagging, than to treat it. I could do the exercises all the time when I was on diet, and it would make my skin remain elastic and tight. Aerobic exercises are best way to do it, but it is also important to walk as much as possible. Beside that, there are lotions and creams for preventing sagging skin, but in my case, it is too late for using them. I must have a post-bariatric body contouring surgery, because there is no other option for me.