Couldn't find what you looking for?


i'm looking for a good attorney: i had a breast lift and it enlarged my areolas to about two inches by two inches and my nipples are stretched out. the stitching is sloppy and, since my areolas have stretched since preop, there's barely any lift! i either want my money back or for someone who can fix them to fix them. makes me want to cry.


I am sorry you had such a bad experience. Every surgery carries its risks and you should have prepared for such possibility. Of course these things can’t be anticipated but choosing a good quality surgeon certainly reduces the chances of failure.

What you need to do is talk to your surgeon and see what he has to offer, if he could fix it and if not see what’s the procedure like for reducing the damage done to you.

We can’t help you find a lawyer, you have to do it yourself. Of course, you could ask questions and look online if there were other people complaining about the same surgeon and if there are already some lawsuits going on against him/her and see what ti can be done about your case.

If not, you may hire a lawyer on your own if you don’t succeed in making an agreement with the doc who operated on you.