I am considering having the Lifestyle Lift done in Denver. The company is new here. Can anybody give me any feedback on the Denver location? Thanks.

Hi Dona,

I had a LL from Dr Martinez at the Denver Office. I think I may have been one of his first patients here. It has been about 3 weeks since I had it done. At first my incisions (small and behind the ears) were a little pink and tender for a few days. It wasn't too painful with the meds. The stitches come out after 7 days and from then I was in great shape. Bruising was minimal. Dr Martinez was extremely friendly and happy to answer my questions. He followed up with me to make sure everything was as we expected, and he does good work.

All in all, good experience. I look so much younger since he took out my turkey neck and frown lines. :-D

Hi Dona,

I also had a good outcome at the Denver office. The biggest help to me, though, was having read the Lifestyle Lift Diary ahead of time. I think it goes by the name LLDiary, if you do a search. You can't beat so much solid info!

My advice - don't do it! Go to a reputable board certified surgeon who is certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. LSL has had too many unhappy patients.

I had my LifeStyle Lift in Denver in March with Dr. Maria Chand and I am extremely happy with the results. I look at least 20 years younger (so I'm told) and my confidence level has gone through the roof. I had the Lifestyle Lift, my upper eyes and lipo under my chin. I had minimal bruising and was up and running in 3 days. I would highly reccommend this procedure to anyone.

Too many unhappy patients?? Is that why their patient satisfaction level is 97.8%?

I had the LifeStyle Lift with Dr. Martinez last year. I have a visible scar below my ear, one earlobe that is not attached right, scars, bumps and puckering behind both ears that I try to conceal with my hair along with numbness on one side of my face. Although he offered to do a revision - I am not confident in his skills. I have received no response regarding my concerns from the LifeStyle Lift corporate office. I am not sure how one gets counted as an unsatisfied patient - perhaps they are only reporting patients who have sued. If the LifeStyle Lift company is reading this please count me in as unsatisfied!

Actually if you look at realself.com, an unbiased source, their is only a 41% satisfaction rate, not 97.8%.

Quote:

No it is not 97.8 now but it is down to 71%. After getting their hands slapped for cyber posing all over the internet (by their own emploeyees) on different boards about how great the LSL is, maybe someday it will be down to 97%! They had to pay $300,000 fine to settle with NYC.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I hadn't heard anything about this!! Has someone reported it to the BBB or something? I think that it's considered a questionable business practice by law and it sounds like they were properly slapped down. Is there lots of documentation of this?

I am glad for the women/men who have had good results but number do not lie. This is a old lift revamped and marketed to a targeted audience. If it looks too good to be true it usually is. My only advice I can give to anyone that is seeking out facial rejuvenation is to get your Lifestyle Lift free consultation and then take that same information to a American Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and get a price for doing the exact same procedure. I think that you will find comparing apples to apples that you can get the same lift for around the same price... But remember it is surgery. It is not new, or secret, it is simply marketing. XD If you are looking for the story about LSL getting their hand slapped by NYC, simply do a search for it since the link I posted seemed to disappear.

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

abirdsbrain wrote:

Quote:

BTW, BBB has been notified by many women/men and they have made suggestions as to how LSL could change wording, etc. and none of the suggestions have been used or made. Once you sign on the dotted line, that is it. They have your money and that is what seems to be important to them. Many women have not been able to contact their doctors after the procedure or to even receive a phone call returned, some with serious issues and questions. It is your face and you only have ONE!

abirdsbrain wrote:

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

abirdsbrain wrote:

Quote:

Thanks very much for all of the warnings. I am sure that a lot of people will appreciate it. I'm not sure if I reclal but did you actually have a bad experience with them? Let me know if you can. Thanks!

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

abirdsbrain wrote:

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

abirdsbrain wrote:

Quote:

Yes, I had a terrible experience that lasted for 8 months until I found a reputable American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that came highly recommended. (I also saw two other Plastic Surgeons before I found this one.) My results were NOT good, unevenly cut eyes that did not fall into the crease of my eyes, LONGER ears + the pain behind my ears that was unrelenting. Scars behind my ears and in front. Just too much to tell but I will say this... if LSL were giving them away for free, I would run in the other direction. I cannot say that all of their doctors are bad, I believe that the procedure itself is flawed. They (LSL) do not address any of the down side(s) except in mice type that is hidden in layers and layers of type. I was told that I was a perfect candidate. The one year guarantee is not worth the paper it is printed on. I cannot stress enough for women and men that are making a decision to have this lift done from watching a commercial, please at least get two other opinions.