I'm in AZ, don't feel comfortable sharing further than that for privacy reasons. I don't mind traveling further though. I am looking for a good surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift, looked up a couple of websites so far and I have a good idea based on the reviews of who is good and who isn't but I would like to hear from people here (and in other places) before I go ahead and book consultations. 

If you have had a Brazilian Butt Lift who did your surgery and how did you find a good surgeon? Do you have any recommendations for me?

Thanks! :)

Brazilian Butt Lift is a complex, multifaceted surgical procedure where technique is of key importance. What happens is liposuction facilitates the removal of fat from one part of your body, which will then be filtered and reimplanted into your buttocks. As you can understand, it is crucial that the performing surgeon has a lot of experience and is skilled at technique.

Begin educating yourself about what Brazilian Butt Lift entails and you will become more aware of the right way to find the surgeon for you.

Just a quick Google, and I'm coming up with lots of different surgeons who perform Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in AZ. It is not hard to come up with a list of names. The real work lies in figuring out how experienced they are, how good they are, what their reviews are, if any patients are complaining about their quality of work or their service, how much they cost, and so on. Can you get all this info on the web? Maybe not, but having access to all the information that is out there does help you choose. Of course your surgeon must be board certified, all those basics apply, but you can get good info in addition to that. 

Natural butt looks much prettier than this big plastic butt and you can always make a big butt by doing squats and other exercise and it is much better to have a natural big butt than to have some some weird Frankenstein stuff going on. It feels much better knowing you earned your butt by exercise than by operation. And I knew a person who was flat assed and then she put effort into big butt and now she has it. You can too, and best of all no need to spend thousands of dollars on operation.

This last reply was funny I was laughing... but mind you, I'm someone who exercises and I gotta say... there's certainly exercises that'll make your bum tighter like bent knee deadlifts and lateral jumps but they don't make your bum bigger, just tighter. I'm not about to go get a Brazilian butt lift either but I gotta say, the results are on a whole other level. If I was the surgery type and liked big bums, what could be better than having a thinner tummy and a bigger but... all. at. the. same. time? I'd definitely go for that!!!

What I am looking for is tips how to confirm that a surgeon you choose for Brazilian butt lift or any other cosmetic surgery has a license to operate.

I often come across horror stories re cosmetic surgery where the patient finds out that her surgeon was not qualified or had lost his license because of malpractice issues. I am definitely not interested in finding myself in that position! So who can I call to check whether the surgeon and the clinic are legit? What licenses should they have and who issues those exactly?

Thanks in advance.