I would love to hear from anyone who had a neck lift performed by Dr. Jacono.

I have had a neck lift with Dr. Jacono and I am 100% satisfied. He is a very talented and professional doctor. His staff is friendly and he is warm and caring. His aftercare is also wonderful, attending many visits to be sure your healing and satisfied with the results.

Jacono is the worst plastic surgeon on the face of this earth.  I wouldn't trust him to clip my toenails.  He has no skills at all, yet he talks a good game.  I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with him and of course the aftermath.  Any doctor you choose will be better.  Promise.

Why do you say that?  Did you have surgery performed by him?  I had a consultation for a neck lift but he is so very expensive I will not have it. 

Yes I chose him to operate on my face and I regret that choice every single day of my life. Have you read the reviews? There is a trail of destruction. A trail so long and so vast that many victims contact me to tell me their horror stories. So sad. So very sad.

RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUN...