In the past few months I have noticed that acid is coming up into my throat more then once every day. I have never had this problem before now and it is worse after a meal. The acid makes my throat feel a bit like it is burning but I dont have heart burn or a burning feeling any where else. About once a month I have a really bad pain around my chest, stomach and upper back and they usualy take 4 or 5 hours to go away.

It isnt affecting my life too much but I am concered that I may have a problem inside that is setting everything off. Please help.

x

After reading about acid reflux I think it might be something to do with my problem. I dont smoke or drink alcohol or coffee and I am just under 8 stone so the only cause I can think of is the fact i am on the Microgynon pill. Do you think this could be causing the poblem?

Thanks