Recently my boyfriend & I were messing around. He fingered me (my first finger internally). He pulled his finger out & nothing appeared on his finger. When I got home, I took off my pants to take a shower. Before I got in the shower, I noticed that a blood stain was in my private area. It was like a very light red color and it kinda looked like dryed liquid. Also , it wasnt the time of the month , so I got VERY scared. I woke up the next day & I checked to see if the red stain appeared again & it didnt. I was curious because this never happened before. I started to research things. And I read that if your hymen breaks you'll bleed and your vagina will burn. I also read that it can be just damaged by a ungroomed nail. Please help me cause I am VERY scared & confused on if Im still a virgin. By the way I never had any type of sexual contact besides this one time.

Health Guru
It could just be it tore a little hun, not all girls bleed or have pain on there first time and in sure if it hasn't bled since its nothing to worry about.

sooo this means Im still a virgin ? & will this mess with my cycle in any form ?

Health Guru
Yes it could mean you are but no way of telling with out close inspection.
No it won't affect your cycle at all

what do you mean by close inspection ?

Health Guru
To look and see if your hymen is still there

I used a mirror & I wasnt sure on what I was suppose to be looking at.

Health Guru
It would be hard for you to see if you dont know what your looking for Google what does my hymen look like
it should show you photos