im 16, i fell of my motobike and broke my toe, i was on clutches for like 2months, now 4months later my toe still hurts, it just dont feel the same. is there any fink wrong? help plz

Unfortunately toes and fingers take longer to heal and become pain free than most other bones, mainly because they are used so much. This slows the healing process of the associated nerves and joints causing pain to be extended for longer than one would normally expect. Also, fingers and toes tend to heal to a condition that is not quite the way they were before the break. This can cause the pain to persist longer than expected as well. Sorry, but you will have to just wait it out.

Hi:
Go back to the doctor so that they can start all over with their investigation. Perhaps they missed some sort of hairline fracture in the toe. That is possible, especially if it's nearly undetectable. If that's the case, you don't want to further aggravate the situation by not having it corrected. I'm sure the doctor would want to make the situation righ if they did miss something. Long-term foot/toe problems can be miserable. You can prevent that and have a happy toe. :-)