Hi (14yr old male)
i have masterbated for 3 years now and almost everyday i masterbate once. in the second year a line of redsih-brownish colour and rough feel appeared on my penis skin (foreskin i think). its quite straight and runs along the length of my penis. has anyone else had this problem?
Is it a serious matter? i have tried stopping but as any addiction i cant stop fully and the line is still present this moment. Im 10 days now without masterbating still no results. do i need treatment? please help me someone!

Hi i'm 16 i have similar but at the base of my penis, natural i think :-)

im now 11 days i started agian plz help me. will it at least go away!

my god y did people ask stupid questoins to the experts now people like me with serious questoins cant ask them for free! i need help. y do i always have to be different i was born with a medical condition and now this line all up my penis it bloody sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

piece of sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (refering to my penis)

i have exactly the same thing and im worring to :-(

That line that you're referring to as far as I can tell is just a darker line of skin that goes up your penis. It is pretty common. And you can also have it around the head of your penis. It is totally normal. Does that make sense? Does that sound like what you're talking about?