Im 15 and a virgin. i have white stuff on my foreskin, what is it? and i also cant get my foreskin to go down behind the head of my penis.

I also masturbate quite alot, once day.
I also started just cleaning the white stuff off with warm water and leaving my skin stretched for a few minutes while im cleaning the white stuff off, but is this enough? will i have to get circumcision?

You may have guessed it by now but that white stuff is old cum. you should keep cleaning yourself and practice rolling it down, you dont need a doc.

Hi, im 15 and my penis is only 3 1/2 soft, and 4 1/2 inches hard. I have skin over my knob, but i can pull it rite back, (i think thats from masturbating) i see everyone else doesnt have that so im a bit worried, u should masturbate in the shower, i do everyday and i have no come left over.

the skin you are refering to is your foreskin, it is natural, your friends were circumcised and had that skin removed

One of the problems with not removing the foreskin is keeping it keep. That white stuff is a fungus. Just wash your penis twice a day and always before having sex. All guys should wash their penises before intercourse. If that doesn't help, see your doctor.